7.6.09

so ashamed


i was totally wrong. wrong. wrong. i should be ashamed to myself and others. how can i be that shallow.? ahh.. forgive me anyone!!




yeah., i was wrong about my scepticism.
in fact, and i should realize it from the very very very begin that i still have my family who give their unconditional and unlimited love. no matter how bad looking i am., in sick or health., I'm still their little girl. i still have their love.no matter what.

so.,
who cares about the guy who has gf.?
who cares about look ugly in sick.?
who cares..??

as long as i still have my family.,i think i can face anything..!!
anything.,
yeah.,
anything.

see.,
i should be ashamed, right.?
now I'm happy.
happy to know that i have them all.

happy to know that i realize it.

happy to know that i can face anything.

anything.
and anything.



--CePe--

2 komentar:

  1. sip...yang kayak gini deh yang henny setuju!
    masih muda kok, soal cowok..cuekin aja. keliatan jelek sewaktu sakit..who cares?
    ur world, ur laugh, ada outsider mau masuk?silahkan aja, tapi kalo cuma mau ganggu, tendang jauh-jauh.

    hidup cepe!!!

    BalasHapus

please do not be hesitate to speak up your mind

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates