6.6.09

i --should be-- happy

june.
6th month.
i always love june. i named it as 'a wish-come-true month'.. it's because in this month i could ask everything i want., as a birthday present.

and now it's june.
the same june.
but not the same happiness.

few weeks ago i found out that the guy who i have crush with is having gf. ouch! that's hurt. as if it doesn't enough., in next few days im gonna meet him --or them?-- in a ceremony.hha. i can't breath!
few days ago iv got fever.terrible headache.and it caused me have a terrible outlook.
how can i be pretty with this condition?how can i be strong enough to see them?even i can't imagine it.if only you could see how do i look now. i bet he'll say,"lucky me to dump her..!!"
--read my posting before.,about 'stand up for beauty'..--


it's june.
my birthmonth.
but the woman who gave me birth was apssed away.
this month is 10th month since that day.the day when she passed away in front of me.the day that i won't forget for the whole my life.

i have less love for june this year.with all these happen to me., at the same momment., can i be as happy as other june before.?can i.?
let me recall them for you..

*i'm ill and have to survive alone. do anything by myself.no one touch my forehead to get know my condition on that day.
*that guy has gf now.and i'm gonna meet him with this ridiculous condition.
*ah..sorry.,but i can't mention the last reason. you knew it already. and i'm too fragile to tell you more.

i have less love for june this year.
ok. i put correction on my statement.
even i have no 'june-passion' for this year. i don't know how i'll get through that day.
that day will be same day as other day.

birthday will be less of meaning without a woman who gave you a birth.


--CePe--

2 komentar:

  1. poor cepe..
    just smile dear..you are beautiful with your smile, dont think about every harsh come to you, or every pain was kick you, just smiling..and you'll be happily ever after.
    it's your love month..enjoy!

    BalasHapus
  2. thank you my dear..
    yes im smiling now..

    (:

    BalasHapus

please do not be hesitate to speak up your mind

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates