7.6.09

it feels GOOD

I'm just coming home from my friend's party.
and yes i met him there.
when i came to the party.,i pray not to meet him.
as soon as my pray finished.,
i saw him.
gosh.
I'm not ready.
what if he were with his gf.?
may i ask earth to simply eat me.?


well., so what did i do just walking down to him and pretend doing something with my mobile phone.
so i have no compulsory to say hello and so did he.

but later on i felt regret.why i did so.?
i dress up and make up like this just because i know that he'll be here.
i just wanna show him how pretty i am this night.
so he'll be regret.
regret for kicking me out.

--no.,I'm not flirting.that's will be nothing for him.he's taken already.,right.? to understand more about my reason., please read my blog before..--

my eyes scanned the room.
looking for him.
and can't find him.

damn.

then i found him.
but still not greet him.
i wanna ensure first that he wasn't with his gf.

ok.
area clear.
then i texted him to ask whether he came or not.
--hey., im still pretend that i don't see him around., right.?--

for short.,
we met.
just for seconds.
since he's about going home.

then i found myself relieved.
i met him.
so he could know how good my look tonight.
plus.,
he's not with his gf.

well.,
what I'm afraid of the most is gone now.
and i could pass it well.

--standing ovation--

there's such a satisfaction in me.
is it ego.?
ahh.,
whatsoever it is., but i could smile and have no fear for more.

and now.,
i could be free to let him go..
i could be happy for his happiness..
yes.,
for god sake..
for myself..

salute..!!!



--CePe--

3 komentar:

  1. sippp..

    btw,,kayaknya blog cepe total dijadiin ajang curhat nih.
    hehehe

    BalasHapus
  2. ahahaha.,
    yeah.,
    sort of.,
    cuma sekarang momment nya lagi pas aja.,
    hehehehe

    BalasHapus
  3. cepe..mampir ke blog henny deh, ada award buat cepe

    BalasHapus

please do not be hesitate to speak up your mind

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates