11.9.10

too precious

Have you ever felt like you are too precious to be hurt.? Too precious to beg on someone.? Too precious to fall for someone.?

Yes I'm on that position.

It's been a month since I trapped in this unknown and unnamed relationship.
I don't know what do I feel and what does he think about what we have now.

I don't who I am, and I don't know what does he mean to me.
We acted as if we're someone to each other.

But there's some moments that made me feel like I'm too precious to fall for him.
I'm too precious to trapped in this kinda relationship.

I can't share anything with him.
He doesn't share his thought with me.
I don't know who am I for him.
He doesn't pay attention to my story.
I don't know anything about him.
He doesn't respect my opinion.

'So would you let me be myself..
Reach all my dreams and hopes..
I know you know me better..
I know you love me you do..'
*d'cinnamons - would you let me be myself*


One thing I believe that,,
Someday.. There's someone who will put me as his universe.. And make me his precious one..
Someday, not today.
Someone, not him.


'So would you set me free.?'
*d'cinnamons - would you let me be myself*



--CePe--

1 komentar:

please do not be hesitate to speak up your mind

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates